There are times when one glass becomes two, then three, then four….
Then, midnight comes and you start thinking… ‘I’m hungry! Let’s eat.’
Here’s what we made (we = my friend and I helped): Zucchini pasta. It tastes as good as the real one (yeah – we put all the cheese as real pasta!) with much higher fiber and lower calories.
- 1 Zucchini
- Baby tomatoes
- Ungrounded white pepper
- Oilspray to pan-fry
- Salt & grounded black pepper (if you want to)
- Cut the Zucchini as pasta (I used below tool)
- Heat the pan, spray some oil, and put garlic and ungrounded pepper. Then add the zucchini.
- Add mozzarella
- Add tomato
- Depends on your preference, turn off the heat when the cheese melt & zucchini is soft. [PS. the longer you cook it, the more it will be similar to pasta.] — We did it for around 7mins
- Then, TADA! serve on plates, add parmesan cheese & basil
What a health(ier) pasta, right? Just don’t do it at midnight as we did!