Cheesecake is my favorite cake so my husband made me one on my birthday.
This one is a high protein one, with low fat, and low calories.
- 2 packs of 0% fat cream cheese (or soft cheese)
- 1 tube of 0% fat greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 2 scopes of protein powder
- Mix everything in 1 bowl with electric mixer until it becomes puffy.
- Put in the oven for high temperature (165 C) for 25′
- Put in the oven for low temperature (60 c) for 25′
- Leave it to cold for an hour, then leave in the fridge for 2 hours
It’s better to use a fruity taste protein powder (eg. strawberry cheesecake protein powder) as the other ingredients are pretty plain.
You can add some topping or cookie-based crust too. However, cookie-based crust sounds like ruining the concept of this cheesecake, so maybe – light foam cream + fruit might be better.