My blog got recommended by https://themindfulmodus.com/ – Thank you, Princess. It’s an honour.
Reading her blog has been one fun activity I’m looking for each day and I’d recommend you to check it out as well.
… And now… I’m going to contribute to Sunshine Blogger Award 2020.
For you who don’t know what is it, here is the simple rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
Now, let’s the game begins.
To answer Princess’ questions:
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Hard questions. I’ve lived in several different places for a few years and I haven’t decided where I would like to settle. I really can’t choose one but if I can choose where I want to move next, I’d say Singapore or Bangkok.
What is your favorite season? Spring!
What is your favorite holiday? Just after Christmas holiday when prices drop and places are not extremely crowded.
If you could choose another name for yourself what would it be? I’m happy with mine. Thanks.
Tell me about your dream vacation. Weightlifting camp for a week by the beach, with great food and amazing coach.
What’s one thing that you have to unlearn? Pushup. I’ve done push ups since I was a teenager and only when I had proper coach, I figured out I did it all wrong.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? Let it go.
Is there something that you would like to change about yourself? Chill. I need to learn how to chill (and be less controlling).
What do you spend too much time doing? Watching movies and TV series. I do it for 2-3hours per day and it feels like too much.
What makes you feel most alive? Olympic weightlfting.
If you could be any Disney villain, who would you be? Moana.A girl with a big dream.
Now, let me nominate another 11 bloggers:
I totally understand if you decide not to make this. However for those who are participating, listed below are your questions to answer and ping me back as I’m very excited to see your answers 🙂
- What’s your comfort food?
- If you can meet anyone on earth, who would it be?
- If you can have a dinner with Trump, what question will you ask?
- For holiday: Beach, city, or mountain?
- What’s your favorite color?
- How often do you call your parents?
- What’s the ideal first date?
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- Do you eat breakfast meal for dinner?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Are you happy?